Surprise! She didn't want to. And then she proceeded to share my dessert and eat a bowl of ice cream, too.
Monday, May 30, 2011
Fancy Tea
R had her second fancy tea experience in the same month when Grammie, our friend JK, and I took her to a local tea house for lunch. She had the "Tinkerbell Tea" while Grammie and I chose vegetarian sandwiches and JK had chicken salad. The food was delicious, but the best part was watching R's reaction to everything that came her way.
She diligently ate her sandwiches before touching the desserts at the top of her tea tray, but when it came to eating those desserts, she asked very tentatively, "I can eat whichever one I want?" and when we told her she could eat them all, her eyes got very wide and she said, "I don't have to share?" We told her that she could share if she wanted to, and that that would be very nice but that no, she didn't have to share if she didn't want to.
Surprise! She didn't want to. And then she proceeded to share my dessert and eat a bowl of ice cream, too.
Surprise! She didn't want to. And then she proceeded to share my dessert and eat a bowl of ice cream, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment