Awhile back I thought RUS was about to start rolling. I was wrong. I thought he was going to soon because he seemed to have so much upper-body strength in terms of pushing his chest off of the ground during tummy time. However, he doesn't really act very interested in rolling--or trying to roll. I always to kind of nudge him or pull him to get him to roll over, and while it's clear that he's getting stronger and more and more able to move himself, he isn't very interested in working really hard at it.
So, he's not rolling yet, although he HAS, a few times, done the accidental roll-back, you know, where they roll back in the direction they just came from almost immediately as soon as you get them rolled over. I'm not sure those count as being able to roll over.
Friday, February 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment