Saturday, October 30, 2010

We got Boo'ed!!

We were finishing up dinner when J heard a knock at our door. We weren't expecting anyone so I had no idea who it could be, other than perhaps some solicitor. R overheard some of the conversation and got excited and ran out to see who it was, and that got me curious, so I unstrapped RUS from the high chair, shook about 4 cups of rice out of his pants, and walked over to see what was going on.

Turns out it was our neighbor and his daughter. We had just gotten "boo'ed"--they were passing around a basket filled with candy. The idea was for you to take one piece and then take the basket to another neighbor's house and leave it for them-- i.e., "boo"ing them. J and R walked over to what they thought was the address of another brand-new neighbor who had just moved in. They've got 4 kids--3 teenagers (16, 16, and 13, I think) and a 6-year-old. I hope they found it!

Here's J and R all ready to head out to go boo'ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment