Anyway, after watching it R was playing with blocks in the morning before going to school and decided she wanted to build the Great Wall of China. What do you think???
Wednesday, January 5, 2011
The Great Wall of China
We got Mulan through our Blockbuster.com subscription the week before Christmas and let R watch it with us. J had already seen it but I never had, and R and I really enjoyed experiencing it for the first time. It's a really good movie and I couldn't believe this was the first time I was seeing it.
Anyway, after watching it R was playing with blocks in the morning before going to school and decided she wanted to build the Great Wall of China. What do you think???
Anyway, after watching it R was playing with blocks in the morning before going to school and decided she wanted to build the Great Wall of China. What do you think???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't believe you'd never seen Mulan! It's one of my most favorite Disney movies. I think it is way underrated.
ReplyDeleteI think R's Wall is fantastic! :)
I know, I agree, it is TOTALLY underrated. What a great movie. LOVE the "be a man" song, too, we watched that part specifically several times, although R did get upset at that part because she didn't like it when Mulan wasn't dressed in a "dress" anymore.
ReplyDelete