Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Princess Pictures for Grandma!

Lately R runs away from the camera if we try to take pictures. She makes a huge frown and yells, "NO PICTURES!!" and turns her head to avoid being in the picture. But today she looked so cute, and I even did her hair in two french braids, and I really really really wanted to take pictures. So I told her Grandma really wanted us to send her some pictures of her in her princess dress (really, her Christmas dress, but who cares, we'll get as much use out of it as we can!) and could we get some pictures for Grandma??

She finally agreed, especially when I suggested taking the pictures outside. The weather has been warming up and it's been so so so pleasant. It was a little chilly (the kids probably should've had jackets on in these pics, but it wasn't so cold that I felt really bad about it or anything, plus we were only outside for maybe 5-10 minutes before we had to go inside and put coats on and get ready to go to day care).

2 comments:

  1. Thank you R for the princess pictures!!! You absolutely look like a beautiful princess and Rus looks very handsome too. love, Grandma K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she does look like a princess!!! and RUS looks like he's having so much fun..when did he get so big??

    Tiff

    ReplyDelete