I'm gearing up to do some catch up blogging and to give you more of a scoop on our happenings the last, oh, four months or so. It's been quite the hiatus. It's been good for me to take one more thing off of my plate--taking and uploading pictures, thinking up blog posts to write, actually composing and attaching pictures to posts--but I have really missed the kind of chronicling that's gone on on here. And I've missed feeling motivated and interested in taking pictures--I haven't been taking many pictures because I haven't been blogging, and I really notice a synergy between writing up what has been going on and having good photos to illustrate those stories and taking more pictures.
Summer is more than half way over, and as I get ready for fall, I'm planning to work blogging back into my regular routine(s), although I am not sure yet of how MUCH blogging I'll do. I'm hoping it will at least be a couple times a week that I share photos or news, especially because I AM hoping to keep this blog as a kind of photo album for us moving forward, turning it into a blog book for every calendar year.
With that, let me go ahead and start adding some pictures. Here's my favorite one of the kids. They are wearing their "matching" sports ball pajamas. I think RUS's were hand-me-downs from Surf and Cali, while R received hers from Santa this past Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment