I didn't--my outfit was all cream and black. I don't think J wore green either, now that I think about it. R started out the day with pink pants that had small green hearts on them, but ended up in an all-purple outfit. I didn't even think to try and do a craft with her. We did go to the park, and I talked about the green grass a few times. Does that count?
I've got bunches of pictures and stuff to share with you, including some adorable ones from J's visit to the children's museum with R and Grammie and Grampie, and some cute-as-all-get-out pictures of R. More soon, once photos are uploaded.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No green for me..but I did visit my friends, who two weeks ago had twins (boy and girl) and the babies were dressed not only in green, but St. Patty's green outfits! So ADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the pictures once you've uploaded them!
HAPPY SPRING (Friday is the first day of Spring)
Tiffany
ooh, who had twins?? do i know them? how adorably cute to imagine tiny little babies in st. patricks' day outfits. the flowers are starting to bloom where we are-- crocuses popping out of the ground. so pretty!!! i do miss the bluebonnets in texas though-- i think they should be blooming about now.
ReplyDeleteBrian and Jennifer had the twins..I'm not sure if you know them or not..the twins are adorable!
ReplyDeleteno flowers here yet..the weather was beautiful the first part of this week, now its cold and damp..talk of possible snow flurries..UGGH!
Did I tell you, Mike went up to Tri-C for a college appl!
Tiff
So, kids still go through the clothes changes at that age? Good to know. Xander has had one day where he went through 3 changes at day care. So much laundry...guess I'll be doing it for a while.
ReplyDelete