So you know how I posted yesterday that one of the things that made me think R was getting better was the fact that she was waking up around 6 a.m. instead of 4:30? Well. Today she woke up at 4:30! Gah! And never really went back to sleep-- I held her for about an hour but she fidgeted a lot and didn't settle down completely. J eventually got up with her a little bit before 6 (well, actually, 7, because of Daylight Savings Time) and I slept for two more hours (!!!!!) Can you believe it? Sometimes I am a total lazy bum.
Anyway. We shall see what she does tomorrow. We're pulling for 6 a.m. instead of 4:30!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ugh, those early morning hours are the worst. Sometimes I just want to throw the clock...haha.
ReplyDeleteHow did it go today?
ReplyDeleteshe woke up at 6, but I'm not sure if that didn't have more to do with the time change than with her waking up later.
ReplyDelete