We're a family of 4 living in Delaware.
Beautiful photos!!! R eyes are just gorgeous and Rus is sooooooo adorable. Are the eyes brown or blue?
Beautiful! the location looks amazing, you all look great..especially you..having a baby 5 weeks ago and you look great..and little R!! Her eyes are amazing! Tiff
I love them. I hope I get a family one for Christmas????Happy ThanksgivingLove you Aunt T
Anon-- we think he'll have blue eyes, but for now they are still a dark bue-grey color.Tiff-- that's just our back yard! it really worked out great doing the pictures there.Aunt T--sure thing :)
They look so great! LOL in the 3rd one it looks like RUS is giving R a dirty look. "What're you smiling about?"Vanessa
Beautiful photos!!! R eyes are just gorgeous and Rus is sooooooo adorable. Are the eyes brown or blue?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! the location looks amazing, you all look great..especially you..having a baby 5 weeks ago and you look great..and little R!! Her eyes are amazing!
ReplyDeleteTiff
I love them. I hope I get a family one for Christmas????
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving
Love you
Aunt T
Anon-- we think he'll have blue eyes, but for now they are still a dark bue-grey color.
ReplyDeleteTiff-- that's just our back yard! it really worked out great doing the pictures there.
Aunt T--sure thing :)
They look so great! LOL in the 3rd one it looks like RUS is giving R a dirty look. "What're you smiling about?"
ReplyDeleteVanessa