Today was difficult.
RUS did not sleep last night--he was wide awake at 2 a.m. until after 4, so, of course J and I were alternating being awake, too.
R has a cold and spent a lot of today insisting on being held and moaning. We think her 2-year molars may be coming in.
RUS spent a lot of today not napping and being fussy. He took his best, sustained nap at 4:45 p.m.
R did not nap at all.
RUS is going through a growth spurt and wanting to nurse A Lot.
Sigh. Tonight will be better, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sure it will get better....sooonnnn.
ReplyDeleteI am predicting a good night sleep for you both in about 18years when they are off to college.
:)))))
Love you
Aunt T.
Was it better? Hope so! I can certainly sympathize. xoxo! We're dealing w/ 2X/night wakings now. (sigh)
ReplyDeleteI hope today was a little better. Kudos to you for managing to post. That's a good idea about keeping a record of the early moments. It seems so easy to forget little details with fog of sleep deprivation.
ReplyDeleteI wish I had some wise advice to give you..but I don't..good luck and I'm sure it'll get better...
ReplyDeleteTiff
Sure, it will be better. Just remember that if one is sleeping, the other is likely to be awake.
ReplyDeleteFor example, last night I had to renew our night-weaned status and while M took it very well and was down for some deep sleep, A decided it was a good night to wake up and have a diva fit because her nose was stuffy.
You have crap days and crap nights but every time you look into their faces, you know it's worth every instant.