As I write this, you are snoring lightly on Grandma's shoulder. You've become more and more alert and excited, sending lots of oohs and aahs and gurgly coos our way. It's great to watch you get so much more interactive. Over Christmas time, when we were visiting Grandma and Grandpa, it was amazing to watch you start laughing, a deep chortling belly laugh while staring intently at Grandma. It really was Grandma who kept you smiling most of the week we were visiting!
It might just be a fluke, but for almost a week, you have been sleeping about 9 hours at night. You go down between 8 and 10 and sleep usually until 4, 5, or 6 in the morning. We very much approve of this behavior! If only you could teach it to your sister!
Much love,
Mama
okay that sleeping thing is absolutely amazing!!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you that it's a pattern. :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a change since Xmas. He is really ready to get down and start moving around more. so receptive to voices and a happy baby too.
ReplyDeleteJen-- I know! The sleeping thing is crazy. He sleeps in later than R, which is wild. We'll see if it keeps up, though-- I fully expect that things will change, as they always seem to, with little kids.
ReplyDelete