Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Weather Update

J and I are off work again today (we were off Monday as well) due to blizzard conditions in our area. It really is pretty wild and hairy out there. J was outside shovelling and had to shovel snow off of our bushes because there was easily more than a foot sitting on top of them and it was dangerously close to falling off (and requiring that he shovel our walkway again should that happen).Those bushes you see in the middle of the photo are about as tall as me, to give you some idea of how much snow we have.Can you find R?
The bushes right in the foreground are the bushes J had to shovel snow off of.

6 comments:

  1. Oh My gosh, that's alot of snow!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I want to see pictures of Steph shoveling :)

    Our storm was a bust only got 4"...schools were closed, businesses closed or let employees out early.........what a joke, snow did not even start till 9am.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oppps forgot to sign last post it's from me Aunt T........

    Love you and miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your blog!!!! JH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you out of school again today (Fri)?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankfully we are BACK at work, although there is call for more snow in the middle of next week. Nothing that would cancel things but... ! I'll be glad when our driveway isn't so crowded anymore!

    ReplyDelete