Saturday, August 21, 2010

Princess for the Evening

R had to miss the first birthday party we've been invited to because she got sick--throwing up and very wheezy--the night before the party. She was SO excited and had been talking about the party over and over again and I was so sad for her to miss it. When she brought it up today I had to tell her she couldn't go and she just bawled. I lost it, too and cried along with her. I was also disappointed to miss it myself as it was going to be at the brand-new Delaware Children's Museum and I was really curious what the place was like and what kind of things they would do for a party.

Anyway, she was feeling much more chipper by evening, and we had fun being princessy. Here she is with her tiara and bows!

OH NO. I'm seriously going to cry. It's a long story, but I lost the picture. I only had one. And it's gone. It was seriously SUCH a cute picture. I know it's not the end of the world but I am really sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment