Grammy and Grampy brought R to the circus today! It was her first circus - and here's what she had to say about it:
I didn't like the loud noises.
There was a horse. I rode on a little horse. It went around and around. Someone walked next to me while I rode it. It went a little fast.
There were elephants. They were big elephants and one little elephant. There was a baby and a mommy and a daddy and a grammy and a grampy.
[in response to what was your favorite part of the circus] The ladies on the swings. They put their feet together. It was a little scary. They were up high. You and me could do it.
The clowns were happy. They played ball. There was a car with the clown in it and it broke. It came apart and the front kept going and the back part was there with the one and it didn't go. Maybe it was glass. And then they went away.
There was a lion. It walked on the lights. It walked all the way and then it walked back. It was a friendly lion. I was far, far away.
Despite the fact that she didn't like the loud parts, I think it was a successful trip. According to Grammy and Grampy, it was very hot and humid in the tent and that's why they got the sno-cone. Also, at times they would turn the lights down and have all the kids wave their sparkly light-up toy things, so that was why Grampy had to buy R a sparkly, light-up, loud-music-playing butterfly wand. Exactly the kind of thing we would have gone crazy for as a kid too.
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
very good recall skills!!
ReplyDelete