Sunday, October 26, 2008

Photo Shoot

J and R and I had a family photo shoot about three weeks ago. We went to a local park and got some photos taken of us just goofing off and being together. It was a beautiful day and we really enjoyed the time we spent outside. We'll definitely have to go back there and just let her run around and enjoy the trail.

6 comments:

  1. That's a mighty pretty dress R has on... LOL! You all look faboo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's one that we got from you, isn't it??? (I ask because I took these photos of the clothes to document which ones you'd given us and this one isn't in the photos-- but I had all along been thinking it was yours....!)

    I have a few others that I need to run by you as well. IF this one is yours I'll include it in the box I'm about to send back to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the photos, esp. the one of Rosemary picking the flowers..and the closeup (first one) i think she's looking a little like jamie?!! love, mom s.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We want copies of these photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. definitely! just let me know which ones you want and we'll get some copies made :) (i sent you an email about this, too)

    ReplyDelete