I think I tried it, and as I recall, I wasn't impressed. It was a soft cheese, so it was kind of like chocolate cream cheese, which sounds good in theory, but, eh. I think I would have liked it better if it had been sweeter, but I think it was supposed to be on the more savory side, hence my disappointment.
Yummy!!
ReplyDeleteThat actually exists, you know. I saw it at a cheese shop I visited, once.
ReplyDelete-Vanessa
seriously, V? that's awesome. if i ever see this stuff, i'll have to get some to taste.
ReplyDeleteI think I tried it, and as I recall, I wasn't impressed. It was a soft cheese, so it was kind of like chocolate cream cheese, which sounds good in theory, but, eh. I think I would have liked it better if it had been sweeter, but I think it was supposed to be on the more savory side, hence my disappointment.
ReplyDeleteVanessa