RUS is just working like crazy on his physical milestones. Exactly one month ago, he was barely scooting.
A week later, he was zooming across rooms by pulling his body by his arms after anything that caught his interest.
Within another week, he'd developed a caterpillar crawl, in which he'd get his knees almost underneath him and then pull his body forward.
A few days after that, he was getting himself into the crawling position from sitting (previously, we would have to lay him on his belly in order to see him moving around the room).
And now, in the last 9 days, he's developed both
the ability to get back into a sitting position from all fours/being on his belly
AND the ability to crawl on all fours, although he still only does this for a few steps until he starts pulling himself by his arms again.
I swear I don't remember this happening so quickly with R!!!
ETA: I forgot to add that he is also pulling himself up on things into a standing position, although not cruising yet.
Monday, June 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment