Monday, December 13, 2010

Baking Update

I'm really quite proud of myself.
Sitting in my freezer right now are:

VEGAN TREATS
1 batch french buttercream
1 batch snickerdoodles
1 batch peanut blossoms
2 batches chocolate chip cookies
2 batches sugar cookies
1 batch buckeyes (to be fair, J made these)
1 batch reese bars
1 batch russian teacakes
1 batch candy cane cookies

NON-VEGAN TREATS
1 batch gingerbread people and christmas trees
1 batch french buttercream (tinted green and red)
2 batches rice krispy treats
1 batch peppermint bark
4 loaves applesauce bread

STILL TO BAKE
4 loaves applesauce bread--DONE!
1 batch non-vegan peanut blossoms--DONE!
1-2 loaves cranberry-nut bread
1 batch peanut butter chocolate pillows

THINGS I'M ON THE FENCE ABOUT
1 batch kolczakis
1 batch chocolate peppermint bark cookies

Any other suggestions? A, M, Surf, Cali, Geg--any requests for things for me to send to A&M's for our holiday gathering??

4 comments:

  1. wow, you have really been busy!!! sounds great. Gr K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great party is coming. Grandpa K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Do you have a separate freezer in your garage or something? That sounds like A LOT of work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I am taking full advantage of the fact that the people we bought our house from left a refrigerator in our basement--that fridge is full, and our current fridge has a nice-size freezer which is 3/4 full of baked goods. Thankfully, I think I'm just about done baking. I'm tempted by a few more recipes, but I think I really need to turn my energy towards cleaning my house and finishing up unfinished business, etc.

    ReplyDelete