Monday, December 6, 2010

Let Baking Season Begin!

This is R licking the beaters after our first baking session of the holiday season, two days after Thanksgiving. She's licking French Buttercream batter off of the beaters.

Since then, I've been madly baking in preparation for the upcoming holidays. Sitting in my freezer right now are:

2 batches of chocolate chip cookies
1 batch of peanut blossoms (but I definitely need to make another batch of these)
snickerdoodles
2 batches of rice krispy treats
2 batches of sugar cookies--these are among my favorites because they're so festive.
4 loaves of applesauce bread

Here we are working on the sugar cookies together. R had a blast with her own set of dough and cutters and roller. I eventually broke out another big rolling pin for her to use when she got tired of using the small one.

2 comments:

  1. Love your aprons and what a good helper for mommy. Gr and Gr K.

    ReplyDelete