Friday, December 17, 2010

Really Fun Christmas Quiz

I promise more pictures will come soon--we still have to talk about decorating the Christmas tree, meeting Santa for the first time and sharing R's Christmas list with him and Mrs. Claus, and all kinds of other fun holiday things. But no time for that right now. So here's a really fun Christmas quiz.

I scored 60% for 159,000,000 points! Post your score in the comments!

6 comments:

  1. I got 73% for 399,967,000 points! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn, khyrra. you might be the christmas quiz champ.

    J did this quiz and also got 60% for 139 million-some points.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what's the prize for the winner?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon--the prize is that you get to claim christmas quiz champ status in the comments section of my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just that good! Ha, c'mon. You know I am the queen of useless knowledge. I don't know if I would have been able to do quite as well if it hadn't been multiple choice, though.

    ReplyDelete