After writing
her Christmas list, R was dying to share it with Santa, so we planned to visit him when we knew he would be in town--he made a stop at the orchards we love on Dec. 11. We got the kids all dressed up, R had her list all ready, and we headed on out.
J wrote a little bit about our visit already so I'll just throw up a few pictures.

RUS was
not at all interested in sitting with Santa or Mrs. Claus--we got only two pictures with both kids and this is the best one. In the other one RUS is full-out screaming (red face and all) with a cracker in his mouth--I gave him some munchies in case those would keep him occupied. That really didn't work. He put the food in his mouth and proceeded to scream.
So I took RUS and R had a nice conversation with Santa about all the items on her list.

Then she got candy canes for herself and for RUS and we headed over to the craft area where she decorated a picture with Christmas stickers and letter stamps. She had
so much fun! I can't wait until RUS is old enough to be excited about Santa, too!
What great traditions you and J are starting for the family. so much fun. Gr K.
ReplyDelete