Sunday, October 16, 2011

Cute things RUS does

Continuing in the birthday spirit and posting a lot about RUS, here are some cute things he has been doing lately.

1) He sings "Ring Around the Rosy" but he substitutes R's full name in the first line, so that instead of "Ring around the rosy" he sings "Ring around the R."

2) When he's upset with you (for example, you tell him he can't have more of something or that something is not part of dinner) he kicks off his shoes as if to say, "FINE, TAKE THAT!"

3) Actual dinner conversation tonight:
R to J: "RUS and I need to tell you a story. RUS, start!"
RUS: "Unce on uh time uh uh a in-cess"
R: Tells long convoluted story J and I can't readily reproduce here. "RUS, your turn!"
RUS: "And the in-cess went nigh-nigh."
R: "They woke up and went out in the field. RUS say something about them going in the field."
RUS: "nigh-nigh!"
R: "They're going to nap in the field!"
RUS: "NIGH NIGH!!!!!"

1 comment:

  1. Not only are two of the most gorgeous kids I've ever seen, but hearing their stories, they are seriously sooo adorable! I LOVE reading about their little individual personalities!!!

    ReplyDelete