Today J was going to be gone until well into the evening, so I was on my own for day care pickup,
dinner, bath, and bedtime. I had no genius plan for dinner other than
spaghetti (remember, I am not much of a cook, at all), but then on the way to
day care I thought to myself, "Maybe I should take the kids to McDonald's." And then I was like, "No, it's so unhealthy. We don't need to go anywhere. We have food at home."
Anyway when I picked up RUS there were two coupons for a free McDonald's ice cream
cone attached to his daily report sheet. One labeled
"RUS" and one labeled "R."
It was fate, right? I was supposed to take the kids to McDonald's, right? I hope so, because that's what I did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was fate!! You had no choice..you can't go against fate...
ReplyDeleteTiff
It was meant to beeeee!
ReplyDeleteof course it was meant to be! That's God's not-so-subtle way of telling you to take a break and enjoy the little things that make your kids smile.
ReplyDelete