Monday, October 17, 2011

Fall Foliage Walk

We took the kids on a hike yesterday to see more leaves changing color. Unfortunately, it's almost impossible to get good pictures of foliage when it's far away (many of the trees were really high) and we spent more time looking at leaves on the ground or, when there were gusts of wind, watching them drift lazily down from the trees. But I did snag a few good pictures of J and the kids.





4 comments:

  1. Ok Aunt T (the fashion queen) has to comment on what Rhys is wearing........ LEGGINGS?? REALLY!!!!!!
    Can we please put the BOY in a pair of jeans with a harley t-shirt. Do I have to send Uncle D down to take him shopping? LOL

    Kisses ...love u
    :)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think RUS looks smokin'!

    Steph, I did the same thing yesterday! It lifted my spirits so much. Here are pics: http://flickr.com/gp/15199294@N02/352wm8

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh pish posh, aunt t! by the way, i should tell you j is the one who dressed him. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew it I knew J had a hand in it.
    I am going to have to have a talk with that nephew of mine.

    Miss me
    Aunt T
    gigi and pop pop will be there soon.

    ReplyDelete