Sunday, September 14, 2008

Back to School

It's starting to feel like fall. It's still pretty warm and muggy in the middle of the day, but the mornings have been crisp and cool. Some individual leaves have started to fall and it really won't be long before everything is red and yellow and orange and brown. I can't wait. After three years of everything's-green-until-it's-brown falls in Texas, I'm ready for what I consider to be "real" fall weather.

And of course, fall is back-to-school time. While R technically went back to school a couple of weeks ago, she got some new back-to-school clothes from Grandma and Aunt M just last week. And they are perfect! I love them!

Here are a few photos I got of her wearing two of her new back-to-school skirts. My favorite is the plaid one-- so so so awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, glad you liked her back to school outfits!!. she looks adorable. grandma K.

    ReplyDelete