Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fever

Our little baby had a rough evening today. I got home a little bit before 5 p.m. today and found J sitting on the couch holding a hysterical and obviously incredibly tired baby. I took her from him right away and got R down to sleep while nursing her. She hadn't had any dinner because she'd refused everything J had offered. While I was nursing her, J took her temperature and she had a mild fever, 100.9. We gave her some tylenol and laid her down to sleep, and we'll keep close tabs on her over the next day or so. She's been sleeping since 5:30. It's 8:30 now, and there hasn't been hardly a peep from her, so here's hoping she gets a good night's sleep. Now I'm off to bed myself!

2 comments:

  1. Even when they don't feel good enough to eat they still want to nurse, what a comfort!!

    ReplyDelete