R hangs out in the kitchen with J and I a lot. We're in there for what feels like several hours every day--cooking food, making R's breakfasts or lunches or snacks, washing dishes, doing laundry--and we've got quite a few drawers and bins she likes to get into and mess around with.
She has a bunch of soft food and a picnic basket as well as some metal pots and pans of her own and lately she's been having a blast cooking up a storm while she hangs out with us in the kitchen. If I get any good pictures or video of this I'll add them here.
The other thing she's been doing is lavishing a lot of attention on her little baby doll, and she loves to wipe the doll's nose (something we've been doing to her a lot as she seems to have a constant runny nose since starting day care) and giving the doll drinks of water from her sippy cup. In the video below, she changes the doll's diaper and then wipes her nose, unfortunately without washing her hands or changing the cloth first. (I assure you that this is not how J and I do things!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
isn't this exceptional for a child her age!! ..and unbiased opinion... grammie s.
ReplyDelete