When I dropped R off at day care, she hung out with me while I put her lunch in the fridge and tucked her things into her little cubby. Then, I walked her out to the main area, where the teacher who gets in earliest is always hanging out and getting things set up. Once R saw the teacher, she let go of my hand and walked up to the teacher with her arms outstretched to be picked up.
"Cooking Crackers"
J reported that when he was busy getting food ready for R earlier, she saw the crackers and began signing cracker, cracker. When he gave her a cracker, though, instead of eating it, she put it in one of her little pots, covered the pot, and walked into the living room, where she proceeded to "cook" the cracker a couple of different ways.
That is the sweetest picture ever, S.
ReplyDelete