Monday, July 28, 2008

Busy, busy

Today was a busy day. In the morning, R and I visited one of the nursing homes that Grammie works at and met a few of her coworkers, and in the afternoon, the three of us went to the zoo. Pictures will be forthcoming-- I haven't had time to upload them to the computer yet.

R seems to be having a great time. She's figured out how to go down the small step from the kitchen to the laundry room without getting down on her hands and knees.

As for J, back in Texas, he ran a bunch of errands and then spent his evening on the phone with Grammie and Grampie trying to figure out how to unhook our laundry machines. The movers come to load up our house tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed that all goes well.

R had a rough time getting to sleep. Sigh. I'm really looking forward to having our things together again and being able to really get back on schedule.

But I'm also excited that tomorrow R and I and Grammie will visit with R's unbelievably cute cousin, Little Frog. I will seriously try to get photos up as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment