Friday, July 18, 2008

Progress

We continue to make progress on all things move-related. There's really only the stuff we're kind of still using left to pack. It's wild to think that we're really leaving Texas for good in just a little more than a week.

R continues to enjoy running around the living room. Her new thing is carrying something wherever she goes. She got very attached to her sippy cup this afternoon and carried it while doing laps around the living room. And I've discovered that not only can I tell her to "turn her music on", I can also tell her to pick something up and put it inside something else. Now... what else can I command this child to do?

Check out CraftyQueen's blog for some adventures in toddler photography. This is the best description I've seen yet of what it is like trying to take toddler pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment