R wanted to do all kinds of things with Little Frog's toys. She spent a lot of time too chasing after B (the dog) and B's laser pointer while I just tried to keep her from walking on top of Little Frog. Fortunately Grammie and I were mostly able to alternate both babies, although at one point we each had them both on our lap.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Little Frog
Is this not the cutest Little Frog you have ever seen? Seriously.
We had a great visit with Little Frog yesterday. She is cute as a bug, and so lively and active. Check out that smile!!!
Hanging out with Little Frog brought back all sorts of memories about when R was that small, but more than anything, it reminded me of all the things I don't remember about that time.
R wanted to do all kinds of things with Little Frog's toys. She spent a lot of time too chasing after B (the dog) and B's laser pointer while I just tried to keep her from walking on top of Little Frog. Fortunately Grammie and I were mostly able to alternate both babies, although at one point we each had them both on our lap.
It was really good to see J's brother, JW. Grammie and I babysat for the girls while JW ran to the grocery store. JW picked up a chocolate cake (my favorite kind) for my birthday and we celebrated when he got back, and talked to J on the webcam. (That's why R is reaching across the table in the picture above--she's trying to get at the computer.)
R wanted to do all kinds of things with Little Frog's toys. She spent a lot of time too chasing after B (the dog) and B's laser pointer while I just tried to keep her from walking on top of Little Frog. Fortunately Grammie and I were mostly able to alternate both babies, although at one point we each had them both on our lap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
she is darling, but where did she get the name Little Frog?
ReplyDelete