In the first of the following three videos, you see R right after she figured out that hitting stuff with the stick makes fun noises. In the second video, she falls down and then decides to walk to a different piece of equipment and continues hitting it with the stick. In the third video, she really wants to see what else is out there and goes from hitting little round seat things to hitting a climbing wall with the stick. I apologize for the shaky filmmaking. I should really get a tripod or something (ha ha). The password is sutherbaum.
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Stick Music
In the first of the following three videos, you see R right after she figured out that hitting stuff with the stick makes fun noises. In the second video, she falls down and then decides to walk to a different piece of equipment and continues hitting it with the stick. In the third video, she really wants to see what else is out there and goes from hitting little round seat things to hitting a climbing wall with the stick. I apologize for the shaky filmmaking. I should really get a tripod or something (ha ha). The password is sutherbaum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How cute, she is really walking well to be able to stay up on those stones!! Gr.K.
ReplyDelete