She spent most of the time we were there studying, picking up, putting back, and moving around wood chips.


In this picture, she'd just seen some people walking by on the nearby bike/walking trail and was in the middle of smiling and saying "hi. HI. hi hi" to them.On a totally random note, have I mentioned that J and I found cloth diapers at TARGET? Again, Target, how I love you. We picked up two BumGenius! cloth diapers during our most recent trip out there. bG!3.0 are one of the most popular cloth diapers around as well as highly recommended by my sister-in-law, M, who uses them with our nephew G.
In our cloth diapering, we've primarily used prefold diapers with covers, but we're excited to try a little more variety (and to maybe make things easier when we're out and about and using cloth). Of course, the first thing I did was stick the (as-yet-unused) diaper on R's head. She actually likes when we stick things on her head. She walks around holding her head just so, so that the item doesn't fall off right away. She wore the diaper on her head for quite a while before ripping it off her head and flinging it away from her. So fickle!
No comments:
Post a Comment