We're off to a party at GiGi and PopPop's today. Hopefully we'll get to see lots of family, including JW, C, and Little Frog, if they are feeling better. They've apparently all been sick this week, boo.
Lots of photos to update with once we get back home, as I didn't bring my camera cord. I may be able to snag a few off of Grammie's camera later, though!
J and I are also planning on going to "the train store" which is apparently an amazing toy store near where GiGi and PopPop live.
I'm so glad we're here in CT, too, because our tv apparently gets NO stations with just our bunny ears (GAH!) so this has been my only opportunity to watch the Olympics. Got to see Michael Phelps win his 7th gold medal last night in that photo finish, which was pretty awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment